Solely In Black and White: A Purim Request

Sunday, February 28, 2010

A Purim Request

I hope this post finds you all in good spirits. No, I am not drunk yet. Yes, this post is serious.

Purim has the potential to be a very powerful day. The things that can be accomplished are nearly endless. I hope the last post didn’t give you an impression otherwise. Purim is a lot more than just getting drunk.

If I humbly may, can I ask of you a favor? When you daven/ learn/ or say tehillim today, can you please ask Hashem to help all the singles in Klal Yisrael (including your fellow bloggers and commenters) to find their match soon and without any pain?

Generally, I try not to ask favors of people unless I deem them to be necessary or very important. Obviously, I deem this request necessary and hope you feel the same way.

Thanks.

Sincerely,

SiBW

A Freilichen Purim!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can use some basic HTML tags as well as these emoticons. If you wish to comment anonymously, please use the Name/URL option and give yourself a unique title. You can leave the URL field blank if you wish. Thanks for your comment. Enjoy.