Solely In Black and White: An East Coast Earthquake? No Way...

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

An East Coast Earthquake? No Way...


Earthquake damage - road


An earthquake on the east coast kind of gives one perspective… Life just isn’t as predictable as we may have thought it to be. What’s next, a blizzard on the west coast?  Okay, not likely, but still. I’m a bit disappointed; I was walking around outside at the time and didn’t even feel the earthquake. Then again, it seems I wasn’t alone. Most people I talked to didn’t even know there was an earthquake. It seemed panic only set in once people actually thought about the gravity of the situation. I can’t complain though, the earthquake really “helped clear my schedule” I suppose. ;-) So, did you feel it?   

1 comment:

  1. I must have been really out of it. I didnt feel it either. I was wondering why everyone was outside.

    ReplyDelete

You can use some basic HTML tags as well as these emoticons. If you wish to comment anonymously, please use the Name/URL option and give yourself a unique title. You can leave the URL field blank if you wish. Thanks for your comment. Enjoy.