Solely In Black and White: IKEA's New Innovation

Monday, September 19, 2011

IKEA's New Innovation



The idea seems infantile yet brilliant. Instead of dragging husbands around shopping, create a place for men to "play" while their wives shop. I was going to ask an audacious question: if the men aren't shopping with their wives anyway, why should they come at all? Then I realized it's IKEA, there are a lots of boxes and stuff to help carry and fit (tetris style) into the car. I think that seems fair enough, although I wonder if they are serious about that 30 minute maximum rule. Anyway, I think we should persuade every retailer and mall to follow a similar plan of action! :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment

You can use some basic HTML tags as well as these emoticons. If you wish to comment anonymously, please use the Name/URL option and give yourself a unique title. You can leave the URL field blank if you wish. Thanks for your comment. Enjoy.